Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Finally!



It's still hard for me to get my mind around this, but at 12:02 PM, October 1st (on his due date) Jackson Benjamin McGhehey made his entry into the world. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and he is 20 inches long. We are so happy, exhausted, overwhelmed etc. but also extremely thankful that it went as smoothly as it did. We give all the credit to God- he turned a scary night into an almost perfect delivery. I'm too tired to write much about the process, but I will write more later on. In the mean time, here are some pictures.

From Jackson

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aww! Enough about me! You have a baby! How exciting. Congratulations...ummm about a year late. Wow, I know you're just bursting with happiness. I hope you continue to do so.

Yes, we're expecting our first this December. Exciting times. :) We're living in Boston while Kyle goes to school and I'm working at a High School as a school psych and really love the work. Life is good, what can I say?

I read your labor story. I haven't decided if these are good things for me to read or not, lol. Again, though, congratulations!