Thursday, June 5, 2008

one more thing...

Pulling up all by himself:



In all of the craziness that has gone in with the moving process, I knew Jackson would hit some sort of milestone and of course, he did. The day before we moved to Mississippi, he pulled up on the window sill all by himself! I was so proud and of course we clapped and made a huge deal out of it so Jackson wanted to do it a hundred times just to hear us clap like his personal paparazzi. I’m pretty sure the boy will never have any self-esteem problems! Anyway, we are so proud and of course I documented with pictures. He’s starting to try to stand on his own with out holding on to anything and I know that it won’t be long before he is walking…makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast. Everyone tells you that time flys by and it’s a bittersweet truth. Man - I love that little boy.

No comments: