Monday, July 27, 2009

Kroger shopping trip

I haven't done a post like this in a long time - probably because I have been sick as a dog for the past 5 months! I'm feeling better now and just in time for the big Kroger Mega sale. Here's my shopping trip from today. I only spent $65 for what would have been $180 worth of stuff. The crazy part was that the T-bone steaks were originally $33 and the chicken breast were normally $11 each...so my total for just the meat would have been $55 plus tax...how crazy is it that I got all of this for only $10 more than the meat alone would have cost me! (and you can't see the 24 roll toilet paper hiding behind the chicken and the 3 things of softsoap I forgot to put on the table)

Original price before sales and coupons: $180

Total spent: $65

Savings: $115 or 64%

Not too bad! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Bethany! Err I am jealous of that sale though.

Anonymous said...

mm send some of that zatarains this way