Friday, January 8, 2010

well it's about time

I know, I know...I'm a bad blogger. Things have been just a little crazy around here though. Forgive me? Good.


Just thought I'd give a quick update and share some pictures of our ever growing little man and our ever growing big boy too! The boys are doing really well and had a very Merry Christmas. We had a bunch of company come through during the month of December and have even more scheduled to come through this month! It means SO MUCH that so many of our loved ones would take time out of their busy schedules to share in the blessing that is our new little boy. We know how busy each of you are so it really does mean a lot. I know Luke and Jackson enjoyed seeing all of your faces - I know Ben and I did!


Luke is growing, growing, growing. At his two week appointment he was 10 lbs and 22 inches long - the upper 95% for both height and weight. He's such a good baby too. Everyone that has come by has said, "Man, he's just a really good baby, isn't he?" You have no idea what a blessing that is. He's just really content...as long as he's fed that is. He is a boy after all ;)


Jackson is doing really well too and is getting smarter every day. He can now count to 10 and thanks to Word World, Super Why and some foam letters in the bathtub he can pretty much tell you every letter in the alphabet. I'm not really sure where it all came from but one day Ben and I noticed he was naming letters on the fridge and getting them right! His vocabulary has really blossomed as well. He honestly talks non stop...wonder who he got THAT from? He's been a great big brother too. He loves to love on Luke.


Well, that's probably enough bragging on my boys for now...we just love them, you know? a whole lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a great time visiting! Can't wait to see all of you again.

hannah said...

those pictures are great. i'm so glad you guys are well. what a blessing that is. i know you both already know this.