Monday, May 2, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make. I have a boyfriend. We met up about 2 months ago and he has done wonders for my self esteem. I mean, who knew that one simple change could make such a big difference? Here he is – my teasing comb. He’s the best $5 I’ve ever spent. J
At church yesterday, a sweet friend said she loved the way I fixed my hair – words I never thought I’d hear anyone say! She asked me how I got it to poof up and I almost said, “Oh, it’s my boyfriend!” and then quickly realized that would not come out right – ha! 

2 comments:

Guy and Julie said...

You make me laugh. I needed that! You must know that my teasing comb and I are tight too, although I've been somewhat neglectful of our relationship lately. Probably why I've felt yucky and not made up recently. Perhaps we'll get reacquainted tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

Your a nerd. I think you have awesome hair!