Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy 17 Month's Luke!

 My sweet baby boy turned 17 months old this past Sunday. How is that even possible?! He is so rotten. You can't even tell that by these pictures can you?
 He has such a big personality and let's us in a new aspect of it each day. I can hardly keep up with him - sometimes he is very intense.
 He wants to "go" all the time and makes sure I know it. Sometimes he'll just grab his shoes and head to the door.
 He and Jackson have a very special brotherly bond. One minute Luke is hitting him upside the head and the next Jackson is giving him a kiss. They really are as different as night and day.
These two boys keep me on my toes - especially that wild 17 month old. I couldn't imagine our life without him :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have some great parents. Wonder what would happen if you threw a girl in the mix? :)

How "Sweet" it is... said...

Such great pictures!! Such handsome little boys! Thanks also for your kind words.