Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Here's what we're having this week. In no particular order because some mornings I wake up feeling like switching it around to different days! Today (monday) I have the BBQ in the crock pot, the pork chops marinating for tonight and the Pot Roast 'marinating' with the garlic and rosemary. I'm also doing all of my baking so treats will be made and handy when desired throughout the week! Best part is I've only spent $28 on groceries this week and actually only have a few more things to get (about $10 worth) for the rest of the menu!

Grilled Pork Chops
Yum-o Rice
Steamed broccoli
Garlic Bread

Cola Braised Pot Roast
Mashed Potatoes
Green peas
Corn
Biscuits

Crock Pot BBQ
Slaw
Baked Beans
Homemade Fries

Ashley and Sam's Lettuce wraps
Chips and Rotel dip

Homemade Pizza
Salad

Red Beans and Rice
some sort of vegetable

Chef Salads
Baked Potatoes

My baking treats (for snacks and desserts)
Brownies
Banana Bread
1 dz oatmeal/1 dz oatmeal raisin/1 dz oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Breakfast:
Cereal
Waffles with fresh fruit
Smoothies
Oatmeal

Lunches will most likely be:
Leftovers
Egg Sandwiches
Turkey and cheese roll ups
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
Eat out with Dad one day :)

So that's we're eating this week...I'm actually in the process of starting a recipe only blog. Not because I just think my recipes are the best but because I LOVE sharing and looking up recipes. Just seems like fun!

What are ya'll eating at your house this week? I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Jackson and I are lucky guys!