Thursday, July 8, 2010

"but he's so comfy that way"

jackson loves to be naked. Or should I say half-naked. Maybe love isn't a strong enough word. I say, more than 10 times a day, "jackson, where are your underwear?" He takes them off when he goes to the bathroom and then just conveniently 'forgets' to put them back on. He doesn't understand why he can't walk around visitors or even outside without pants on. The other day at nap our convo went like this,

Me: You can't nap naked, where are your undies?
Jackson: Nah, it's ok, I'll just cover my winkie with a blanket.

Me: sigh. go get your undies:
 
Need further proof? Exhibit A while making cookies together, he somehow lost his underwear during the baking process:
 
"Can I turn the light on and see if the cookies are ready?"
Put your underwear back on son...
"Now can I have a cookie?"

No comments: