Tuesday, July 20, 2010

one rainy day in july

I have so many blog posts swirling around in my head but thanks to two never tiring little boys, I rarely get them down in print. I take pictures to support what I plan on typing buy many never make it to this screen. I'm going to work on that from here on out and even if I have to backdate them, I don't want the memories to fade. Here is our day from last week. It seemed like it rained for 38 days straight and we were forced to be creative inside. Don't feel too sorry for us though, we made out alright :)

We baked cookies
Got a great picture of Jackson's stinky face

played with our train table
watched brother play with the train table
and just had a really great day together. I love our fun days inside but am realllly looking forward to the cool, fall days we're going to spend out!

No comments: