Friday, August 27, 2010

Standing and Puzzles and Beds, Oh My!

First, Luke started standing on his own yesterday! He has been pulling up for about 2 1/2 months now but just yesterday started letting go and standing on his own for about 10 seconds. Jackson walked at 10 mths so I expect brother to not be too far behind.
Jackson has always been interested in puzzles and has recently been able to put the 'big puzzles' together - you know, the ones where you have to actually piece it together without a perfect spot with matching picture to put it in. It is so amazing to watch his mind advance and develop over time. It is such a blessing to be able to be home and witness these little moments each day.
And last, the bear got a new bed yesterday. He was so proud of it and today when we left the house he told his bed, "Now, you be good while I'm gone and don't get into any trouble. I will be back soon to nap in you!" Cute stuff :)
We spent our morning playing at the park with friends (thanks for inviting us Jessica!) After being there for about 30 minutes Jackson said, "I'm ready to go," and ran to the car. Umm, ok? Who are you and what have you done with my child?! He knew we were going to see Dad on our way to drop off these donations and was more than a little excited about that I guess - I left my camera at home so you'll just have to know that we had a fun time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I see George!!!!!!!!