Wednesday, May 28, 2008

busy bee

boy have we had a busy week and have an even busier one ahead...

Here is a rundown of what is going on in our household:

Last week Ben officially got a job - Praise the Lord! Then, on Sunday, we had Jackson's baby dedication and a "good luck ben/happy memorial day" send off party at Regina's. Tomorrow, I have to take our cat to get declawed because I don't want her scratching up my new couch (I'll post about our newest member of the family, Lance the leather couch later) and right now we are packing because the movers are coming on Friday. Here's hoping I can get everything done in a timely manner - prayers are needed and appreciated!

Good thing we have an easy going kid, none of this seems to phase him. Here are a few pictures from the fun time he had swimming in Regina's pool:

- Bethany

No comments: