Friday, September 26, 2008

chips, dip and Scranton

Hooray for Thursdays this fall! We were so excited about The Office premier yesterday - it has been a long wait and let me tell did not disappoint! Ben and I had our own premier party complete with a ton of snacks. Yum.
Then I wake up to this sweet message from my wonderful husband.
We have a weekend of projects to finish up and we'll be posting pictures of our new place by the end of the weekend. Yay for project completion!


Laura said...

YUM! I'm soooo wanting you to come make that for me. I might go get some mozz sticks this instant. :)

We had an office party too, but I think your food wins, hands down.

Courtney's World said...

That was sweet. Chris did that with Gummy bears for me a couple months ago.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I have taught you well young jedi!! LOL Love MOM aka NONNI