Saturday, September 25, 2010

Matchy Matchy

Ben's Aunt Pam is always sending the boys the most darling clothes and books - some of the cutest clothes our boys wear are from Aunt Pam! This summer she sent the boys matching t-shirts and if you can believe it, they were the very first matching clothes they had. They were so cute in them and when I went out shopping for some new fall clothes today I could not help myself - I had to buy some more matching shirts! Here are two I found at Gymboree and Target - I can't wait to put them in them. I know they will look back at these pictures, rolling their eyes at me when they are older. Don't worry, I'll pay for their therapy- ha!

2 comments:

Mary Avery said...

I do the matchy-matchy for the boys too! I don't do it everyday, but I do it sometimes and I love it!

Anonymous said...

my momma dressed me and sis alike for YEARS! (we are 2.5yrs apart) looking back at pics, you would see my smiling sister and an unhappy jess :) i said i wouldnt do that to my kids but you should never say never! both boys have a few matching tops :)