Sunday, December 14, 2008

worth 1000 words

I've been trying to reorganize and delete random pictures to make room for more pictures in the future and came across this picture in the February 2007 album. Ben and I found out we were pregnant on Jan 29th, 2007 and about one week later I started getting sick. I stayed sick until I was 20 weeks along but February and March were the worst. On top of being sick and prego I was in my last semester of classes in Grad School, saw clients at the counseling center and taught 3 aerobics classes. Ugh. Needless to say, this was the ONLY picture in the entire February album. Can't imagine why.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. So worth it though. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Anonymous said...

You have Nice skin!! LoL

Lauren McKnight said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! And I LOVE this picture! Classic!