Monday, December 1, 2008

lazy lazerton

ok - so I'm really not lazy. Well, not that lazy. I've just been super busy and haven't been in a blogging mood. We had a nice visit with everyone for thanksgiving and I realllllly enjoyed the cabin we stayed at with my inlaws the Wednesday before thanksgiving. It was so beautiful and peaceful...I've already decided that's where I'm spending all of thanksgiving next year so if anyone would like to join me, let me know.

We're back home and getting back into the grind. I went back to work tonight...boy was it hectic. Nothing like the holidays to bring out the neurosis in all of us. I was busy from the time I got there until 20 min after I was supposed to leave. sigh. Welcome back indeed.

I think we're going to get a fake tree this year - something I swore I'd NEVER do. I'm seriously in mourning but I think it'll work best for us this year...Jackson is just toooooo curious. Mah.

Tomorrow night we will be tree decorating, chinese food eating and christmas vacation watching. Christmas is officially on its way :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did the fake tree this year, because I kept having visions of Mikayla running off while I was trying to cut down our tree.

Wow, well at least you weren't bored and staring at the wall. Haha.

Welcome back girl, now go Elf yourself.