Thursday, February 5, 2009

boy parts!!

My cousin Ashley and her husband Sam have been together for like 10 years, seriously...they've been married for 3 this September but they have some kind of history. Ashley is my cousin but we're friends above that (although you'd never have guessed it growing up). I wish we lived closer...we've always talked about living next door to one another for the rest of our lives...we just have one of those bff connections.

Anyway, that being said - she's PREGNANT and expecting sometime end of July/first of August. I'm too excited for words and today she went to the dr and they thought they saw BOY PARTS! Agggghhh!!!! I know, I know, she's only 16 weeks and we will love any Baby Ritter that comes along but this makes me so excited!

Maybe I'm partial - but I'm so excited for her to have a little boy! She has no idea what kind of wild ride she's in for :) I know how amazing it has been to be Jackson's mom and I can't wait to see what an amazing mom she is going to be and I want that Mother/Son connection for her. We're just so excited for them - babies are such a blessing and such a reason to rejoice!

Here's to Baby Ritter :)

No comments: