Friday, February 13, 2009

Cupids Day Out at Kroger

Today from 9 am to 9 pm Kroger will have the following sale:

MOTT'S APPLE JUICE - $0.99 each *the best part is it includes ALL Motts Juice, even the natural!*

BEN & JERRY'S OR HÄAGEN-DAZS ICE CREAM, buy 1, get 1 free!

HERSHEY'S VALENTINE CANDY OR DOVE HEART CANDY, $1.98 each

KNUDSEN SPARKLING CIDER, 2/$4

KROGER ORANGE JUICE, $0.99 each

PRIVATE SELECTION GOURMET COOKIES, $2.99 each

RUSSELL STOVER OR WHITMAN'S HEART BOX CANDY, $6.99 each

SWEET, RED SEEDLESS GRAPES, $0.99 lb

VALENTINE GENERAL MERCHANDISE, 50% off

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, we don't have a Kroger. I love me a Kroger!!!
Happy Valentines/shopping Day!!!

Missy

hannah said...

how do you know these things? seriously, keep me updated. i LOVE me some sales.

hope you're well. i need to ask you a personal question...i'll facebook message you.

mom2k said...

They didn't have those sales at our Kroger...I looked and asked...must be a MS thing!