Thursday, October 21, 2010

Low Stress, High Calorie

We had our October Recipe Exchange party on Tuesday night at Amber's house. Oh man, was it fun!

Everyone had such a fun, stress free (read child free) time
 We talked, laughed and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate
 There was so much good, high calorie food. The theme was comfort food and was it ever!
I looked down at my plate after I fixed it and have never seen so many different shades of beige with the only green surfacing under french fried onions and cream of mushroom soup! You should have seen the facebook status updates afterward. They ranged from, "I should have waited to start Weight Watchers" to "I feel like I'm going to throw up" to "I will probably have to run a few extra miles tomorrow!" We had a blast and I can't wait until November :) 

No comments: