Wednesday, October 8, 2008

tagged

My sweet friend Hannah tagged me to list seven random facts about myself. I know Hannah from grad school. She is one of the funniest people I have ever met and she and her husband just had their first baby in September...sweet baby Pratt. I've been trying to think of things that might be "new" information so here goes.

1) All of the hangers in my closet have to match. I have all white hangers...the plastic kind and I can't handle it if there is a wire one or a different colored hanger mixed in. Jackson's closet is the same way...his are all blue baby hangers. Ben's closet - well that's a different story...it has 432949 different types of hangers in it because he likes a different type of hanger depending on the article of clothing. I can't even look at it.

2) I make up words and use them in regular conversation... sometimes I forget that they aren't real words. For example I once argued with Ben that bulgeoning was a word. Like, "he has bulgeoning biceps" No, it's not a real word but you can totally get a picture in your head from that word! Conjongulated is another one. There are too many to list. I just feel the english language could use a few more descriptive words lol.

3) I was on a plane, in the air when the twin towers were being flown into. My mom doesn't know this one. I'll be getting a phone call shortly.

4) I peed my pants when I was in the 6th grade. I was in the middle of the dollar store in the mall and I had to go to the bathroom really bad. Next thing you know I'm peeing all over myself and couldn't stop it. Afterward my mom asked me why I didnt just tell her I had to go to the bathroom. I have no idea. I got some really cute tommy hilfiger boxers out of the deal though. I've still got them. I can't believe I'm sharing that.

5) The thought of living forever freaks me out. Don't get me wrong - I'm super excited about Heaven and love the Lord with all my heart but I just can't wrap my mind around eternity. I can't think about it or I get sick to my stomach.

6) I love the holiday season...so much that I can't WAIT to start decorating for fall. At midnight every September 21st I put my decorations out...because then it's officially fall.

7) When I was little I had a friend over playing and asked if she could spend the night. My parent said no but I really wanted her to stay so I told her she could stay anyway. Whenever my parents would come upstairs I would throw a blanket and some dirty clothes on top of her so they wouldnt see her. After about 3 times they figured it out. Moral of the story is I'm sneaky. I could blog for days about sneaky stuff I've done.

I tag...

Mary Ramsey
Katherine Maxey
Laura Shachmut
Lindsay Oliver
Lauren McKnight
Courtney Ortega
Amber Weaver

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I have to defend my closet. I used to have all matchy-matchy hangars for the most part, but when I found out how picky Bethany is about her hangers, I took her 'rejects' and that's why my side looks so out of order.

Anonymous said...

Poor Ben at least he does not try to SNEAK hangers into his closet!!! UMM HMM! You should be ashamed!

Laura said...

I'm totally with you on the closet thing. We now have all white hangers. But, before we were married, not only did I have to have plastic hangers - but they had to match the clothing they were hanging. Blue sweater gets blue hanger. Khakis get tan hanger. Then, I arranged all the clothing by type, and then by color. ROYGBIV, baby. It was a little ocd.

Wire hangers are only good for craft projects.

hannah said...

i love that you just typed in some numbers for how many hanger colors ben has! hilarious.

and you throwing dirty clothes all over some poor friend is just wrong.

loved them. loved all of them.