Friday, August 8, 2008

First Steps!

Well - we are definitely not walking but Jackson took his first unassissted steps yesterday. The first time he did it I sat in shock until I realized I needed to grab the camera and try to get him to do it again! He is standing alone and stutter stepping between furniture without having to hold on to something - won't be long before he's outrunning me down the hallway! I was just telling Ben yesterday morning how I thought Jackson would be two before he walked because he likes crawling so much...guess he overheard me and wanted to prove me wrong! If you play the video be sure to mute it...I get a little too giddy about it - big surprise :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. He'll be going soon. It's great though. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! And It was 2 Nonni! Mu Ha Ha! JK!! It was great! Luv Yall. P.S. We call Nonni EVERYDAY! "Hey NONNI" Ha ha!! :)