Friday, August 15, 2008

My New Chairs

My mother in law found some old chairs in great condition at a yard sale. She called and asked if I wanted them...of course I said yes! We went to visit them shortly after she got them and I loved them immediately. We went to the fabric store in town and I picked out this amazing fabric - it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. We then put the chairs on the waiting list to get recovered (this was back in the beginning of July) and yesterday they brought them down. They are so beautiful. I have such great in-laws. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for my beautiful chairs. We love them!
Thanks to these chairs, the mirrors she gave me, all of the furniture and beautiful decorations my Mom and Dad have given us and the few things Ben and I have purchased in the past few years that we have been married, we have a beautiful home. We are so blessed to have such amazing family...ya'll are the best :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look brand new! I love them. What type of material is that?

Anonymous said...

I loves them! Where did you put the tv?

Gerry Bossier said...

Those chairs look really comfortable! I really like the color of the fabric you chose as well. It’s very calming and relaxing, and definitely evokes a feeling of being home. Do you still have these chairs? And, have you changed the fabric since?