Friday, August 29, 2008

who needs a whoopy cushion?

So my son has already decided that he's funny. Don't get me wrong, he is funny...but he knows it...and wants you to know it too.

As much as I hate to admit it, my child has learned how to make tooting noises on your skin. You know how your dad would make noises on your stomach and tickle you? Well, that's what Jackson does and he thinks it's hilarious.

My clever child has learned to fake you out with it too. He will come up to you and give you a kiss and hug you and then lean in like he's going to kiss you again and make toot noises right on your cheek! He just laughs and runs off.

I used to think that society had something to do with the male sense of humor. Nope. They're born with it. Go apologize to your husband right now. Evidently he can't help it.

No comments: